Thursday, February 11, 2010

Other people have bigger problems than me. Mine are mine so I'm biased

I haven't been to class in five days, since last Friday. Monday I had two classes cancelled and decided to give myself a long weekend by skipping the one remaining class, Tuesday I was feeling down and wanted a day to try to pull myself together, and Wednesday school was cancelled due to inclement weather. Not surprisingly, I have accomplished nothing in these five days other than getting real drunk on Friday, trying to make up for Friday night on Saturday, and wishing summer was here and over so I'd have money to move to St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands with Connor and escape. I have a test tomorrow on Hamlet, an Accounting test Friday that was supposed to be today, and a Civ paper due Friday about God knows what. I've studied a little bit for each test. I'm finding it hard to care about school or anything really. The Calvin and Hobbes comic I posted the other day is exactly where my mind is at right now. I feel like I'm wasting my time here and bringing myself down in the process when I could be doing something productive. I use the atmosphere here at school and especially in my room as an excuse, but you and I both know I'm the one to blame here.

Things I should start doing:
Exercising
Reading (more)
Showering (more often)
Getting out of my room
Putting effort into school (great)
Going to bed earlier

No comments:

Post a Comment