Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Like a bee

I made a Google Buzz account for myself, mostly to see what it's about. I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be. I think Google intends it to be another social networking site and hopes for it to contend with Facebook, but the little I saw of it reminded me more of Tumblr what with the sharing of postings and the attempt at giving it a community feel. I get the feeling that it's more practical for Gmail users, because it connects you with your contacts and lets you share stuff I guess? Maybe I haven't given it much of a shot but I get the feeling that it would turn into another blog and I'm intimidated enough with just one. I also have to sign out of here to sign into Buzz and vice versa and that's just going to be a pain. Check it out I guess. Or don't, whatever dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment