Thursday, March 11, 2010

Am I a slacker because I think that watching Scrubs is better for me than doing homework or going to Spanish class?
Am I addicted to my job because I spend way more time working so I can make money in the summer than I spend doing anything else (other than watching Scrubs, though it is very close)? Am I an alcoholic because I can't wait for Saturday when I can get drunk with Joe and it's not considered a problem, even though this whole week I've been wishing I had beer in my fridge or vodka in my flask?
Am I a coward if I want to run away to an island and spend the rest of my days alone in the sun (alone with Connor of course)?
Am I tapped in the head that my favorite part of Scrubs are the times when Dr. Cox is the most tortured and down and alone?
Am I crazy that I half-want to get on his level?
Am I damned to hell if I think there's a chance that man created God and not the other way around?
Am I an insomniac because no matter how much I would like to start getting up early and starting my day with a run around campus and a healthy breakfast I always find myself awake at 1, 2, 3 in the morning doing stuff I had all day to do?

Does it matter if the answers are yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment