Thursday, December 17, 2009

Almost Done

So here I am, sitting at my computer at 3:30 AM trying to get my brain to focus just a little bit longer on school so I can write my Philosophy of Knowledge paper. I will get a C in that class. At best. I made a mistake taking it, I thought I was smarter/more motivated/a better student than I actually am. Once I finish that I get to write my marketing group's paper, which is supposed to be like 15 pages or something. Great. All this must be done before 3:30 tomorrow, giving me 12 hours that I need to budget successfully. I really should go to bed earlier. I blame college. Even though I have work to do, I know I can get by doing the bare minimum and just focus when I really need to. Right now is one of those times. I'm going to bed. Merry Christmas.

EDIT: Turns out I got a C+ in the class, a very pleasant surprise and one that lead me to believe that maybe if I had worked just a little more at it I could have pulled off a B. Then again, a C+ could range from a 76/77 to a 79, and chances are mine is the lower of the two options.

No comments:

Post a Comment